- A developer portal for machine learning practicioners and data scientists at Spotify
- A multi-brand web application for ordering food for take out and delivery. Built using TypeScript, Preact and Angular
- A multi-brand publishing experience for articles and videos across the Vice properties. Built using TypeScript, React and Express
- The final project for grad-level AI for games class, RLBrush level-editing tool for human-AI co-creation powered by RL models and TensorFlow.
- The final project for grad-level Computer Graphics class, this is a proposed system for real-time rendering of infinite terrain using OpenGL and C++
- A 2D ActionRPG game project started in Unity Engine, continued in Godot engine.
- A class I participated in in Spring of 2019 at NYU Tandon while earning my Masters in Computer Science. This challenged me make a prototype of a 2D game and log my process.
- An prototype for an Augmented Reality system for MTA subway announcements that runs entirely in the browser. Uses Three.js and JSARToolkit.
- Presenting a paper I wrote for EvoStar 2021 about using RL in PCG based on a paper with the same title.
- A talk I gave about using TypeScript as your primary build tool for an entire project after the changes from TypeScript 3.0 came out.
Written by Omar Delarosa who lives in Brooklyn and builds things using computers.